2.23.2009

"Snow White 8 Ball" review

Just got a new "Snow White 8 Ball" review. Another brief one, but I'm relatively pleased with it. At least you can tell the guy listened to it all the way to the end.

The song has dropped from #79 to #91 in the Experimental charts. That's discouraging, but then again the same thing happened with "Take You to Hell" and it rebounded.

I may have mentioned this earlier, but I am dumbfounded by how "Take You to Hell" has out-performed the other songs I've entered. It was the one I spent the least amount of time and effort on. Maybe I should slack off a little bit...

vocal effect tour
interesting vocal effects there at the intro. drums are creeping in with a bass thing - nice, setting up something pretty cool i hope... so far, a tour of vocal effects.

winding down... and into something a bit creepy or something. hmm... interesting.

here comes the beat again, creeping in...

No comments: