6.05.2010

Last night I had another "attack", for lack of a better word. At least as bad, if not a little worse, than the one on Tuesday. I didn't even have to look to see if my skin had turned red...I was too hot for it NOT to be. Serious pressure in my head. Tingly all over. And the shakes. I was REALLY hoping it might be a one-time-only thing. No such luck. I felt like crap all day today, like some kind of weird hangover. I'm kind of worried now...not that I wasn't worried Tuesday night. I probably should have gone to the ER last night. I don't know why I didn't. I'll tell you this, though...if it happens again that's exactly where I'm going. I've got a scheduled appointment with my heart doctor in a couple of weeks so hope hope hope hope hope it doesn't happen again between now and then. He can probably give me an idea of what is going on...I'm sure it's not something I'm going to want to hear. If that sounds pessimistic, I don't mean for it to. But there's no way this thing can't be a serious concern.

Anyone who happens to find their way to this blog, intentionally or otherwise, I'd appreciate a positive thought or a prayer. Thanks, and I will keep you all informed.

No comments: