10.31.2009

Silly Facebook Q&As...Part 3

Even God doesn't care to know me this well... The title of this quiz is "45 Things About Me That You Probably Don't Care To Know!" That is definitely and understatement.

(blah blah blah) If you opened this, copy it and paste it into your own note - FILL IT OUT!!! Learn 45 things about your friends, and let them learn 45 things about you! (/blah blah blah)

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes I do...not straight up though. Wishbone salad dressing, babee. And not that nasty Kraft shit that tastes like Miracle Whip.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? I thought you shot up heroin? Didn't know it was smoked. Maybe if I had known... But seriously, NO NO NO. Heroin is one drug I swore I would never touch.

3. Do you own a gun? I don't need a gun. I've got a baseball bat and my hands are registered as lethal weapons.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Starbucks? I don't patronize Starbucks often, but I like Hazelnut. Hazelnut likes me.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not unless they want blood.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? They look funny.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas movies suck. Period.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I don't care. Whatever's around.

9. Can you do push ups? A few. Like 4 or 5.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The kind I can send to Cash4Gold.

11. Favorite hobby? Producing music on the Acid Music Studio computer program. I also enjoy working on my blog...the one that nobody reads.

12. Do you have Kids? I wouldn't call them "kids" anymore. But I do have a teenage son and a grown daughter.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I'm a hateful S.O.B.

14. Middle name? Arthur...as in KING Arthur.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I wonder if those drops my opthamologist are working? I'll be spending a lot more time in this office since I moved the recliner in here. I have wasted too much time on my computer this afternoon and should put it away for the rest of the night. ***Bonus 4th thought: I probably won't. There are albums floating out there on the Internet that need to be downloaded and added to my collection.

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? 1. Nothing. 2. Nothing. 3. Nothing.

17. Name 3 things you drink daily. Water, Dr. Pepper, horse piss...okay, just kidding...that's about it.

18. Current worry? I should have found a psychologist a few months ago, before I actually needed one.

19. Current Dislike? The things I cannot change about myself.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? I let someone else bring it in. I couldn't be bothered.

21. Where would you like to go? Iceland

22. Name three people who will complete this? Larry, Curly and Moe. Hopefully Diane. She can always be counted on for a good laugh.

23. Do you own slippers? What would I need slippers for?

24. What shirt are you wearing? My extra large and comfortable grey one turned inside out because I don't necessarily condone the message emblazoned on the front anymore.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I would.

26. Favorite color? If I've told you once, I've told you a billion times, I HAVE NO FAVORITE COLOR. They're all pretty nice, but come on. What's the point in choosing a favorite?

27. Could you be a pirate? No. Pirates are rogues and thugs. Throughout history they have raped and pillaged. It amazes me that they are romanticized these days. They're no better than Nazis.

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Singing in the shower is a pointless endeavour.

29. Favorite food? The tasty kind. The kind I like.

30. What's in your pocket right now? Not a damn thing.

31. Last thing that made you laugh? Listening to people laughing on Sirius XM's comedy station. Not the comedians, mind you. The audience. The comics are funny about 10% of the time, but the audience, they steal the show.

32. Favorite sheets? The ones on my bed, I guess. Favorite SHEETS? Come now!

33. Worst injury you have ever had? Brain sprained a leak one time.

34. Do you love where you live? Yep.

35. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three of 'em. I try not to watch them too often.

36. Who is your loudest friend? I tend to shy away from loud people.

37. How many dogs do you have? No doggies, only memories.

38. Does someone have a crush on you? I think so. But she only knows of me through a fake profile I put up on the NORML community forum. So it's not really *ME*. It's some guy with lots of connections and money to burn.

39. What is your favorite book(s)? "Be Here Now" (Ram Dass), "The Brothers Karamazov" (Fyodor Dostoevski), "Conversations With God" (Neale Donald Walsch), "A Widow for One Year" (John Irving), "A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius" (Dave Eggers), "The Book (On the Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are)" (Alan Watts)

40. What is your favorite candy? I like Heath bars. Snickers, too. Snickers with Almonds. Skor. All that shit.

41. Favorite Sports Team? Whichever one is winning the game.

42. What songs do you want sung at your funeral? I don't want any "sung". I will one day burn a mix CD of my favorite Sigur Ros songs and that's what I want played. "Glossoli" will be on it. That's all I can tell you for now, as I am of the decided opinion that question such as these are quite morbid.

43. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Listening to fools talking on the Sirius XM radio "Talk" channels.

44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke this morning? "I sure wish I didn't have to piss so bad or I'd stay right here."

45. Favorite place to be? In a pleasant dream.

No comments: