10.31.2009

Silly Facebook Q&As...Part 2

...a.k.a. even MORE than anyone could ever want to know...

(obligatory introduction designed to fill in the clueless as to what these stupid thinga are all about)...you know the rules. Tag people (if you want) in this note (including the person who tagged you!) to learn more about them. Also, try to tag people who you've tagged in other notes. Sometimes you learn things in new notes that you didn't know before about them.......(***end statement of the obvious)

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Unfortunately I have no hoodie, but if I did I think it would be brown.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? I guess.

4. Do you plan outfits? "Plan outfits"?????

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Bored (else I would not be filling out this questionairre).

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? My Webster's Dictionary.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? It had something to do with my ex-father-in-law chastising me in a violent manner.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Are you kidding?

9. What are you craving right now? Something I'm not suppose to have.

10. Do you floss? No.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Sauerkraut.

12. Are you emotional? Depends on the emotion.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No. There is no point in such a futile exercise.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream cone or just lick it? One would think it would take years to eat a cone just licking it.

15. Do you like your hair? No, but I'm glad I still have some.

16. Do you like yourself? I don't feel sorry for myself, if that's what you're getting at.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? If he's picking up the tab, I don't mind. We don't have to talk.

18. What are you listening to right now? An album called "Angelic Music" by noted new age composer/performer Iasos.

19. Are your parents strict? No.

20. Would you go sky diving? I say I would, but the "inner chicken" within me would probably hold me back.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes I do, by God. I like it plain or with pineapple chunks. Small curd, and none of that nasty Sam's Choice/Great Value/Wal-Mart brand crap either.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I don't know if country and western stars are celebrities, but I met Wade Hayes and actually got to play music with him.

23. Do you rent movies often? I get 3 a week from Netflix. If there's anything new I just have to see (a rare occurance) I'll get it from the video store.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? I can't say there is.

25. How many countries have you visited? One, but I was only there for about an hour.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? I used to love doing that when I was a kid. No such thing as Caller ID back then.

27. Ever been on a train? No,

28. Brown or white eggs? I can't stand, and will not eat eggs.

29.Do you have a cell phone? Yes, but it's just a cheapo model and I only use when I absolutely have to.

30. Do you use chap stick? If I need to. What else would I use for chapped lips? Whale Blubber costs too much.

31. Do you own a gun? No.

32. Can you use chop sticks? No...I had a friend try to show me how once, and for a moment there I thought I was getting the hang of it. Then the moment passed and I grabbed a fork.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? The wife and the kid.

34 Are you too forgiving? NO.

35. Ever been in love? Probably.

36. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? All of my best friends are scattered hither and yon so how the hell would I know?

37. Ever have cream puffs? I don't think so.

38. Last time you cried? Back in January when the pooch died.

39. What was the last question you asked? "...how th hell would I know?"

40. Favorite time of the year? Opera season.

41. Do you have any tattoos? No. I've never wanted one. I'll not let my body be a sketch pad for a half-assed "artist". No offense intended to any tattoo "artists" who may read this, but...

42. Are you sarcastic? Way too much. Sarcastic, cynical, just an all around pain in the ass.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Unfortunately I have. I don't know what I was thinking when I rented that one.

44. Ever walked into a wall? I haven't walked into a wall, but I have turned around and stepped into the side of a door.

45. Favorite color? I have never had a favorite color. When I was a kid I used to say it was blue, but that was before I knew better.

46. Have you ever slapped someone? No, I haven't. Many is the time I should have done so, but no.

47. Is your hair curly? Yes.

48. What was the last CD you bought? I replaced my burned copy of Sigur Ros' "Takk" with the real deal.

49. Do looks matter? I hope not.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Probably not.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? No.

52. Do you like your life right now? It's okay. Could be a lot better, but hey, as long as there's air in the ol' lungs and the heart keeps a-pumpin'...

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No way. Sometimes I like a little classical music.

54. Can you handle the truth? I don't really have a choice, do I?

55. Do you have good vision? No, and it just keeps getting worse.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Only a long list of celebrities, not anyone I know in real life.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? As seldom as possible. I don't really like talking on the phone.

58. The last person you held hands with? Uh.....

59. What are you wearing? Cargo shorts, black boxer-briefs and a "M*A*S*H" T-shirt.

60. What's your favorite animal? Dog.

61. Where was your default picture taken? Sitting in a red chair in the living room of the dump we lived in before moving to our current residence.

62. Can you hula hoop? No.

63. Do you have a job? I'm not unemployed, lets just leave it at that, nosey.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Tickets to an upcoming performance of Bach's "Mass in B Minor" . I renewed my subscription to WIRED since then, but I don't know if that counts as "buying something".

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes. That's just something you have to do a lot when you're trying to get into someone's house while they're away.

No comments: