6.04.2009

I just ate at least 25 slices of pizza at CiCi's. What the hell is wrong with me?

Drove to Tulsa listening to my Sigur Ros mp3 disc. All of the albums are on it, but it seems like every time I put it in random mode on the car stereo it plays a lot of the same songs. "Olsen Olsen" never fails. "Glosoli", as well. The second and fourth songs on the last album (which, like the album's title, I cannot pronounce, spell, or anything else). A couple more. It's okay, though. Especially "Glosoli".

1 comment:

d said...

25. That's awesome in the most frightening sense of the word. As I recall those are small pieces though. So really it was only like 10 pieces of pizza. Which is still awesome in the most frightening sense of the word.

The word verification to post this comment is "mancodeo". I just wanted to tell someone this.