2.25.2009

"Snow White 8 Ball" Review

This review is the shortest one I've received for "Snow White 8 Ball". Maybe even the shortest one I've EVER been given, for ANY song. When it came in this morning I did'nt think much of it, but now I'm thinking there is a very real possibility that this guy did not listen to the song. I really hate it when people turn in these puny reviews so they can rack up their 15 song pairs and get a contest entry. I've never done that to anyone. I have no lofty ambitions to win the contest---I only want thorough reviews. You'd think that everyone who submits songs on garageband would hold the same view. I guess these assholes think one of their songs has such a strong chance of winning that they'll skimp on reviewing just so they can get another one in. Do they care if the reviews they get are pathetic and scrawny? I seriously doubt it. You know what? FUCK 'EM! Maybe they'll choose mine over the other in the song pair, so I guess I shouldn't rag too hard on them. I wish there was a way that I could find out.

So, without further complaint, here it is, in all it's brevity:

interesting
interesting track here
i like how the vocals work together. nice melding of the beat around them to .
keep it up.

I know, I said "no further complaint", but I gotta say...this review could have been written about ANY song. I should have turned it in as spam when I had the chance. Fucker.

No comments: