4.30.2008

changes

You may notice a couple of changes here at the ole blog.

I've changed the name to "()"...it's another Sigur Ros reference, this time to their 3rd album (the previous blog name was 'a good start', which is the translation of "Aegeatis Byrjun", the band's second record).

The other major change is the location of the Project Playlist music player, which is now on top of the page instead of the bottom. I didn't want to do it, but I noticed that, when using Firefox, the music didn't start playing until you got down to the area of the page where the player is. I always wanted the music to play for the duration of my reader's visits, and this was the only way I could think of to do it. If I weren't so happy with how it added to the overall Sigur Ros theme I would have just gotten rid of it.

No new changes in the foreseeable future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Except that Project Playlist is now being sued for making it too easy to violate copyrights. So the PP widget could disappear altogether.

You might be better off looking at one of the many legal and licensed players instead.

JC said...

I will most definitely do that. If you have any suggestions I would be most appreciative if you would steer me in the direction of another.

Thanks
jac