12.13.2007

"Darkest Night"

My son has been wanting the ACID Music Studio 7.0 ever since we saw it at Target several months ago. He was already familiar with the format, as we had the ACID DJ (2.0) program years ago (lost when our computer was wiped following a bad virus).So we got it for him as a birthday present. He was very excited and said, in a MySpace bulletin that it was the best gift he'd ever recieved.

I'm pretty pleased with it myself, as it has helped me wile away the hours of free time I have to fill with something productive. I've done a re-mixing of an old Jimbo & the Festives song ("Sleeping Rose") but I guess I'm most plesed with the song I finished up last night, after 4 days of working on it. It's called "Darkest Night" and can be found on my Soundclick music page.

Check it out and I hope you enjoy it.

DARKEST NIGHT