7.09.2007

Meme: MUCH more than you should want (or need) to know about me.


Full Name: James Arthur Casey
Eye Color: A color yet to be classified and/or given a name
Hair Color: Brown with a dignified splash of grey
Height: 6'4"
Shoe Size: 13 (why? do you want to buy me some shoes?)
Ring Size: I have no idea
Heritage: Caucasian of Irish descent.
Graduating Year: 1980
Birthdate: A long, long time ago...okay, I'm not modest. It's 18April1962
Zodiac Sign: Astrology is for idiots
Firsts
Concert: Little River Band (a band that I cannot stand these days and didn't really like when I went to the show...free tickets, free ride, young and restless, you know how it is)
Best Friend: David McCurley, Richard Shreves (they both turned out to be assholes), Steve Duncan, Gary Affentranger
Crush: Starla Ring (in kindergarten, no less)
Pet: Snookie
Sport: Sleeping
Have You Ever
Sky Dived: No, but it sounds fun...it's not so much a fear of heights (which I do suffer from), it's more a fear of a poorly packed parachute
Bungee Jumped: No. That doesn't even SOUND fun
Gone out of the Country: Once in Mexico for a few hours
Beaten Someone Up: Once, I think
Gotten Beat Up: Nope
Killed an Animal: 'Fraid so. Especially those who stand between me and the next few feet of highway
Swam in the Ocean: No
Broke the Law: Countless times, but most of those times it was the same law I was breaking
Smoked: Lots of pot. See above question
Chewed Tobacco: Tried to dip Skoal when I was in high school. I learned my lesson very quickly
Drank: Not as much as I could have...I much preferred the ganja
Been Kissed: I hope so
Been In Love: Yeah, I think it was/is love
Dumped Someone: A few times
Been Dumped: Can't say that I have, unless you count a 3 night sex spree in which the gal didn't show up for a 4th night as "being dumped". In that case, yes
Broken Someone's heart: Probably
Had Your Heart Broken: Yes, once or twice (not even counting the "4th night no-show described above
Liked Someone Who Didn't Like You Back: Probably
Broken A Bone: A small, insignificant one
Had Surgery: Yes
Had an X-ray or MRI: A few...how do you think I got this radiation poisoning?
Failed a Class: Yes. A couple, to be honest
Favorites
Color: I've never had a favorite color...never saw the point of it
Food: Mexican
Drink: Monster
Snack: I don't really eat "snacks"
Cereal: Count Chocula
Ice Cream: Chocolate Almond
Candy: Heath
Restaurant: Rudolphos (great Mexican)
Fast Food Place: Taco Mayo
Store: Barnes and Noble
Animal: The ones that don't bite
Quote: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
Sport To Play: Sleeping
Sport To Watch: Baseball
Movie: Too many to mention
TV Show: NYPD Blue
Type Of Music: Whatever I happen to be in the mood for at the time, everything from classical to metal
Band: Sigur Ros
Singer: Mark Kozelek, Jonsi
Song: Too many to mention
This//Or//That
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
Vanilla or Chocolate:Vanilla
Cake or Ice Cream: Ice Cream (I hate cake)
McDonalds or Burger King: Burger King
Love or Money: Love (though money does come in at a VERY close second)
Music or TV: Music (TV sucks)
Cat or Dog: Dog
Mom or Dad: How could anyone choose?
Truck or Car: Car
Ocean or Lake: Ocean
Yahoo or Hotmail: Yahoo
Google or AJ: Google
Light or Dark: Dark
Country or City: Country
Rain or Sunshine: Rain
The Opposite Sex
First Thing You Notice: Eyes (how original, eh?)
Personality or Looks: I know it's unfair to NOT choose one or the other, but I can't do it. Both
Hair Color: Anything natural...none of this light blue, blazing orange or hot pink bullshit
Eye Color: Red... no, really, who cares?
Short or Tall: Somewhere in the middle
Romanic or Spontaneous: Lethargic (ha ha)
Sense of Humor or Sweet: Good taste
Hook up or Relationship: uhhh...May I introduce you to my wife?
Currently
Feeling: Frustrated that my newly learned typing skills have yet to reach the "amazing speed" level
Listening To: Nothing right now, actually, though that is the exception to the rule
Wanna: Go back home
Doing Besides Typing: Breathing, occasionally heaving sighs
Thinking About: How it's so hot and how my air conditioner is on the fritz and how much I really hate to sweat
Wearing: shorts and underwear (preferred manner of dress: birthday suit...if I could talk my wife into it, we'd be members of a nudist colony)
In Love: Yes
Single: No
Best Friends: Daniel Baldwin Newman, Mike (Warty) Hardwick, Mike (Red) Christian
The Future
Career: writer
Marriage: a couple of times
Kids: a couple


There you are.

No comments: