7.14.2007

I have just today been made aware of what is known as the USARPS, the United States Rock Paper Scissors team. I saw one of their events on ESPN this afternoon and I thought it was a joke. But, seeing as how that particular network isn't known for comedy shows I just don't know. Truthfully, I still think it's a joke, and not the kind that stays funny for very long.

Therefore I feel duty bound and obligated to state, for the record, that this blog, "Rock Paper Scissors" is in no way affiliated with the USARPS or any of it's subsidiaries.

I even thought about changing the name of my blog as a preventitive measure to avoid confusion of the millions of my readers who might think I have anything to do with the whole thing. But I put too much work into the header banner, I'm not going to let a quacky game show presented as sport on ESPN push me around.

Oh no, not me!

No comments: