6.17.2007

The "Nausea & Bliss" image collection, part 1.

For a couple of years I did a photoblog I called "Nausea & Bliss". The concept was to pair photographs & manipulated images with quotes and random passages from books, magazines, songs, etc. Even though the words chosen were never meant to fit the pictures they were chosen for, it was amazing how they often complimented one another.
For some reason I cannot fathom today, I deleted the blog. None of the captions exist, but I did save several of the images. Most of them are relatively nondescript, but there were many that I thought were quite good and held up on their own.
I did receive some encouragement from various quarters as to the artistic aspects of "Nausea & Bliss". And so it is with this support that I offer the following gallery of photographic compositions:


"Death Head"
"Tagged"

"Drop"

"Ceremony"

"Ugly Teen"

"Trinity"

"Clusters"

"Atoms Colliding"

"Surr"

"Garden"

"The Fabric of Hell"

"The Fabric of Heaven"

"Blats"

"Substance I"

"Substance II"

"Blue Window"

"Teardrop"

"The Look of Love"

"Blank White T-Shirts"

"Ray's Feet"

"Industry"


"Increase"



...all images Copyright © 2007 by James Arthur Casey. All rights reserved.

No comments: