2.16.2011

Music Video of the Week: Bryan Ferry


"Slave to Love"
Bryan Ferry


Sorry I didn't post last week. You'll notice I haven't posted much of ANYTHING in the last week or so. I can't account for the last several days before yesterday, but my computer is currently at the shop with a screwed up AC jack. Required repair, seeing as how the battery in the thing has been dead for a couple of years. I'll also be getting a new DVD drive put in to replace the other that, much like the battery, conked out around that time. Not really essential, as I have made do without it for so long, I could probably get by until I get lucky enough to purchase a new computer (but who knows when that will be? Not soon enough for me, I tell you).

I'm thinking it will be around this time next week that I'll get the sucker back, maybe a little sooner if I get lucky. Until then, there's some really cool shit stored in the archives. Take a trip back in time and see the goodies I have waiting for you.

No comments: