5.30.2010


This stuff scared me. It probably scared me away from my biggest vice. It's legal in all 50 states except for Kansas. Then again, by the time you read this post it may well be illegal across the country. It's sold as "incense"/"aromatherapy", and there is a label on the back of the package that reads "Not for human consumption". There are no labels on dime bags of weed, either, but pot heads aren't too concerned with that, are they? People who buy K2 aren't paying heed to the label. It's smoked and, believe it or not, the effect is VERY similar to marijuana. And I'm not talking about low grade dirt weed. K2 packs a punch that rivals the best I've ever imbibed. Not quite as "clean", but potent as hell. At 35-40 bucks for 3 grams t's too expensive. You might as well be buying the real thing. But K2's appeal is going to be to those who CAN'T use but still want to. People who want to keep their jobs but face random drug tests on a regular basis. People who have a hard time hooking up. People looking for something a little different...I'm thinking it might be quite interesting to mix it with the bona fide article.

Whatever...I'm not buying any more. It tapped into my paranoia a few times in a manner almost as frightening as the worst experiences I've had with cannabis. I'm gonna back off for a little while.

No comments: