1.25.2010

www.ourstage.com


Yes, it's me. I know it says "Bambo Syndicate", but that's only because the OurStage account is in that name, and garageband is acting all screwed up these days. Besides, they don't give you an option to embed. Just about the only thing they've got going for them is that you can upload songs that are very, very lengthy. And you can upload a LOT of them.

This song is ery much a work in progress...I'm writing some more lyrics and will most certainly pull a few from this version. Hopefully I'll get to record it on some better equipment with a full-fledged musical arrangement sometime soon. Hoped to do it Saturday, but the weather isn't going to cooperate. At any rate, I do like the song, quite a lot. It will be better when the revisions are made and who knows but that it might inspire me to write some more stuff along these lines. Better than the mopey-dopey melancholy shit I usually come up with (that's not counting the Bambo Syndicate stuff, which is in a league of it's own).

No comments: