1.09.2010

Not a bad looking pussycat, eh?

This feller showed up on our porch about a week and a half ago. He seemed to be a little hungry so I gave him a bowl of milk. I figured I would go ahead and get some cheap cat food and see if he would come back around. We can't have an "indoors pet", but there's nothing stopping us from adopting one that stays outside. As expected, he gobbled it up, so the wife gave him a name: Oliver. Don't ask me where it comes from or what it signifies (if anything)...I kind of like it, so that's what he's called.

He has been making a couple of appearances every day now that he knows he'll get fed. But who knows? There's no reason to think that he doesn't have several other houses in the neighborhood where he begs for chow. He's not exactly a skinny cat.




No comments: