10.30.2009

New Bambo Syndicate track

There were a couple of things about the new Bambo track I've been messing with that I've decided to wrap it up and upload it to Garageband a bit more prematurely than I originally thought I would. It's still a pretty interesting composition, with some nice experiments in noise. But the microphone I have was never meant to be used with a program like ACID. So there are several spots where the sound clips, which I could probably go in and buffer, but it's just not that important to me. It would be very time consuming and I'd just as soon move on to something different.

At any rate, your welcome to listen to it...it may well provide a laugh or two (if, that is, you have as dark a sense of humor as I do). While you're there go ahead and listen to some of the other stuff. It's all big fun, you know.

by

No comments: