9.27.2009

Well, I don't guess I will ever be mowing the lawn again. It needed doing this evening and I didn't want to bother my son with it, as he's had a fever all weekend. Perhaps I only over exerted myself, but when it was all done I felt awful. I must have sweat a gallon of perspiration. My lower back muscles throbbed. Afterwards, while taking a shower, I became naueseous and had to lay down. Even then it took quite a while before I felt "normal".

I've recovered, I think, for now. My back still feels sore, but otherwise I'm good to go. I never thought I'd say it, but I am going to miss mowing that lawn. It kind of took me back to my youth, mowing the same lawn I worked on in those days. The time has come, however, to pass the mantle to Bryan. I'm sure he will not enjoy it as much as I have. :)

Currently listening to "The Roaring Silence" by Manfred Mann's Earth Band. Now there's another blast from the past. I found it on a music blog that I frequent often. The guy who publishes it has uploaded some REALLY good stuff. He's also filled a few of my requests.

Okay, that's all I've got today. I wanted to give my computer a small break today.

No comments: