9.21.2009

Sorry I haven't posted in the last couple of days...some very significant things going on in my life, so the blog has not been as high up on the "priority list". When I'm up to it I will explain everything and let you know what's happening. I'm sure I'll be ready to share in the next couple of days.

Speaking of "sharing"...I'm in a mental/spiritual place right now where I feel like I want the blog to take on an aspect of the confessional. I don't mean "write down all the bad things I've done in my life", but rather relate some of my history that has shaped me into the person I am. Being much more transparent, as it were, about everything.

I am not going to change anything else here, though. There will still be the creative writing (which, btw, is archived at CHROMOSOME 11), the interesting and/or humorous shit I've pulled from the Internet, the Music Video of the Week...nothing much will change other than that.

No comments: