8.29.2009

Feeling pretty cruddy today. My left ankle hurts and I don't even know why. My vision is all screwy like it sometimes gets. I don't what causes that, either, but I've given up on optometrists and ophthalmologists. I'm thinking the problem may well stem from the daily Ambien I take, but as awful as things may get, I will NOT be giving that up. Oh, no, buddy.

And to top it all off I've been really beat up by a spell of depression that's kicked in over the last few days. Or perhaps I should say it's kicked up a few notches from it's usual level. Having a hard time enjoying the things I know I love. Feeling a little paranoia and wanting to engage in as little social activity as possible. Tired. I snapped a potential Facebook profile photo a couple of days ago and was just blown away by how run down and haggard I looked. Like I hadn't slept in a week. Lot of muscle tension in my eyebrows and lower forehead. Some really bad headaches in the mornings at least every 3 or 4 days. Dry mouth while I'm sleeping...at least I may know the reason for that: a side effect of the lithium I'm on (and probably of the other two as well). My wrist is a bit sore from mowing the lawn yesterday, as well.

I know, I know...I sound like a hypocondriac. Trust me, it's all there and it's all real. And I didn't come here to complain, though I guess that's what it sounds like I'm doing. Only wanted to get a post in while I was in the mood.

No comments: