2.12.2009

Whoa! Another "Snow White 8 Ball" review!!!

Hot on the heels of the last "Snow White 8 Ball" review, here's another one. I'm a little flabbergasted that I actually got TWO on the same day. I don't think that's ever happened before. I'm still waiting on the first review of a song I entered as myself (as opposed to my "alter-ego" the Bambo Syndicate).

This one is positive as the last one was. It's much more succinct, but I can't expect lengthy reviews every time, especially when most people are only reviewing because they want to get their song in the review process. I guess that's kind of a vicious circle. It's nice when you get one that is actually well thought out and all (like the one from earlier today).

Still, I am grateful for this one, too:

Nice
I dig the drum intro and the howling. When the song kicks off, it reminds me of Cornershop. I would add a bit more prominent vocals too it or add some nice guitar parts. I think this song would also benefit from panning certain things and having more of a three speaker stereo pan (leslie effects).

No comments: