2.25.2009

Music Videos of the Week: Renaldo & the Loaf/Snakefinger


"Songs for Swinging Larvae"
Renaldo & the Loaf

I've posted this one before...in fact, it was the very first Music Video of the Week from who knows how many months ago. But the video quality in this one is far superior and since I've been listening to a LOT of R&TL I thought I'd re-post it.

Yes, I've been listening to R&TL! Which means I finally have copies of their albums! Much thanks to a blog called The Thing On The Doorstep I now have several out-of-print titles from the infamous Ralph Records catalogue (including the enigmatic Snakefinger).

Which gives me an idea...how about a double header Music Video of the Week? Here's a Snakefinger live clip I just found. Video quality leaves a lot to be desired (inadequate lighting) but it will give you an idea of the man's craft.


"The Model" (Live)

Snakefinger's Vestal Virgins

No comments: