2.20.2009

More "Snow White 8 Ball" reviews

A couple more "Snow White 8 Ball" reviews have come down the pike. Short but encouraging:

Ohh
Soup Dragons, Primal Scream and the Happy Mondays. Except with vocals buried even further down. The intro is cool but then it turns into an acid house throwback. This would probably kick it live.

I haven't heard much by the Soup Dragons, but I know enough about the other two bands mentioned that I can see this review as complimentary. I would be interested to hear what it would sound like live, too. :)

This track freaked my dog out!!
Is this a theme song from a guy richie movie? All of the different tracks stacked on top of each other is really cool. Fun to listen to.

Glad you liked it. I will have to rent a Guy Richie film soon. Just the fact that it freaked his dog out...my job is done.

No comments: