12.28.2008

The MP3 player I got for Christmas is fucked up. I spent a considerable amount of time loading it with music and photos and now it's stopped working. The "initializing" screen comes on when you power it up, then it goes blank and stays that way. Yeah, I'm pretty pissed off about it. I liked it a lot and it seemed to work just fine until now.

God, I hate going to Wal-Mart to return and exchange shit. I'll take a replacement, but who the hell knows how long IT will hold up? I've looked for solutions online with no luck. All I find is stuff from other owners who have the same problem. Not a single word when it comes to WHY or if/how it can be fixed.

Looks like we'll be heading to Wal-Mart tomorrow. If the next one fucks up I swear to God I will never buy another RCA product. I have had no luck with ANY of the last few I've bought in the past.

1 comment:

d said...

What brand is it? Mine does that too, but I figured out if you unscrew the back panel, remove the battery and beat the shit out of it, then carefully replace the battery and re-screw the tiny screws back in -- it works for another day. :)