11.03.2008

Music Video(s) of the Week: Mark Kozelek

I know, I know...it's only Monday and the MVOTW comes around on Wednesdays. That is so, but I wanted to hurry up and get this video of Koz posted. It's not too often you see the guy, on YouTube or anywhere else for that matter. This is a really nice, pre-Sun Kil Moon version of "Moorestown". I also found a performance of "Salvador Sanchez" and "Rock and Roll Singer" that I was going to post before I saw this one, videotaped at this year's SBSW, but it must not have been a good night for him. That is to say that it didn't appear to me that he was up to par. Never mind all that. This "Moorestown" is beautiful.

"Moorestown"
Mark Kozelek


AHA! A veritable treasure trove of Mark Kozelek gems to be found tonight! Call it a Music Video of the Week double shot.

"Katy Song"
Mark Kozelek

No comments: