11.26.2008

Bambo on LastFM

LastFM has become, hands down, my favorite general music website. I've spent quite a bit of time there, compiling my "library" and sampling tracks from artists I have heard about but never actually heard. If you haven't checked it out yet, by all means do so. I wish I had known how cool it is a long time ago...

All this just to let you know that the Bambo Syndicate now has an artist profile there. You can hear stuff and download it for free. Of course, you can do that at the Garageband site, but I like the LastFM set-up better. The only thing is that I haven't had a chance to upload very many songs there, yet. As of this post the only ones available are "Snow White Suite", "The Master Speaks" and "Wichita 35 (version 1)". But hell, a couple of those are pretty long. You could easily kill 30 minutes listening to all of them. I imagine I'll get a lot of other material uploaded in the near future because there's just something I like about being on LastFM.

Unfortunately the "Bambo Syndicate Radio" isn't working. It keeps saying "no content", so I'm not sure what the problem is. The "Music Manager" option, for those of us using the site to expose our music, is not easy to navigate. I'm still learning. Hopefully I'll get it figured out soon. It would be great to have that particular feature.

Anyway, here's the link:


No comments: