10.14.2008

A nice morning...cool breeze blowing, overcast skies with clouds that seem to want to rain any minute. I mowed the lawn Sunday just in time.

Second day of my attempt to learn Icelandic. Working on the days of the week and lemme tell you, mánudagurinn was like a mantra to me yesterday. I think I've got that one down (along with vikadagurinn, which means "days of the week"). Today the repetition will focus on þriðjudagurinn.

I'm hoping to spend less time on this computer today than I did yesterday. I got caught up in Lastfm, creating a profile, adding artists to my library, joining a couple of groups, basically getting a feel for the place. I think I'll be spending a lot of time there. Maybe it can pick up the slack for all the inactivity at Castaways.

I also began putting together a blogroll of "MORE MUSIC" which will supplement the bare bones MUSIC section I already have in the sidebar. I had planned on relegating the more detailed music list to the Listening Station blog, but that one seems to have been put on the backburner for now at least. (Even though I haven't worked on it in some time, it still has a shit load of really cool YouTube music videos, so go ahead and CHECK IT OUT)

No comments: