10.05.2008

It was another "lost weekend" for me. Very little of it will be remembered other than what is chonicled in the Acid project I got lost in. It wasn't even a "new" project...I just decided to do some things with the last one, "Snow White 8 Ball". What I've come up with is an elaborate 15 minute piece that earns it's title, "Snow White Suite". Yesterday when I posted the link for "8 Ball" I said that I thought it was the best thing I've down with the program so far. But now that I've caused it to evolve into a sprawling head trip of mammoth proportions I must update that opinion and let it be known that I am more impressed with the Suite.

I haven't uploaded it to garageband yet...there are still a few tweaks I want to get done before calling it "good". I'm tempted to enter it into the review process...maybe I should. So what it if it's twice as long as "Stairway to Heaven"? There's hardly a dull moment to be found, so everyone who is gonna say "Well, it's a little longish" can kiss my ass, because when you get as deep into the sonic mind as I have in the first two minutes of the song you can afford to extend the journey.

No comments: