8.26.2008

Scanned a few photographs, thought I would post a few here.






This photo at the bottom goes down as evidence that I have done some flat out goofy things in my day. I can't even begin to imagine what possessed me not only to do that, but to want a picture taken of it.

As for the others...the top one is a shot of my dad cooking something on what today would be called an arcane grill. And that's me hovering over him. I like this picture because it was taken during a time when my hair was just all grown out and funky. And I wore these dorky black plastic glasses...check the high water pants.

The next one is from October 1997. It was a little home made get-up I wore during a Halloween gig that year. I actually wore those pants around the house!

The following three make up a tryptich that have to be seen together to be appreciated. We used to hang them up in a row on our refrigerator door.

And then there's that bottom one of the demented, retarded goofball.

No comments: