5.01.2008

Dizzler

I received an anonymous comment yesterday from someone who warned me that Project Playlist may soon be a thing of the past, due to some copyright infringement issues they were dealing with. I was saddened to hear this, as I've always liked my little black Sigur Ros jukebox here and on my MySpace profile.

The commenter also suggested that I avail myself of one of many legal music players currently offered in the outer reaches of cyberspace. I responded that I would definately look into it.

I thought I'd found just the right alternative. It was from a site called Dizzler. Their player had all the features of the PP player, along with access to videos, online radio, games...a lot of cool stuff. You can even design the look of the skin you choose. I made an awesome one featuring Jonsi dragging his bow across the strings of his guitar. I couldn't wait to get it on this blog...

But there was one significant problem. I could not get the thing to shuffle. It's SUPPOSED to...there is that option right there on the player, but it apparently doesn't work. Also, when I opened up my test blog, not being signed in to Blogger, the player still allowed adjustment to playlist (adding and deleting of songs).

I suppose I'll dig back into it soon enough and try to work out the kinks...but I'm tired of screwing with it today.

No comments: