5.05.2008

3 years ago...the 15 movies I think everone should see (re-post)

[I compiled this list 3 years ago, almost to the day. It was the 15 movies I thought everyone should see. Surprisingly, I still agree with most of my choices (although I don't know what possessed me to lift up "Born Innocent" to the same exalted status as "The Seventh Seal"...that one was kinda iffy). As the first installment in a series of re-posts from 3 years ago, here they are...]


Okay, that was kinda fun checking out AMenity's 15 Movies she thinks everyone should see, so I thought I'd try my hand at a similar list.

1.Magnolia

2.Once Upon a Time in the West

3. The Passion of the Christ

4. The Seventh Seal

5. Koyaanisqatsi

6. The Deer Hunter

7. The Exorcist

8. Time Code

9. Head

10. Born Innocent

11. Saving Private Ryan

12. The Truman Show

13. Pink Floyd-The Wall

14. Amadeus

15. National Lampoon's Animal House
...and one extra...

Cries and Whispers

...of course, these can all be purchased from
Amazon.com.

No comments: