4.22.2008

I tried to start recording another song this morning. I've had absolutely no luck with it whatsoever. I'm not happy with the foundational guitar line. I'm having all kinds of synchronizational problems with the other tracks. It's very discouraging. Perhaps it's time to go on an extended sabbatical from the Acid studio. Come back to it with renewed vigour in a month or two. Find some other things to keep me occupied. That shouldn't be too hard, should it?

I think I'll start by watching one of the mindless movies I rented yesterday. "Charlie's Angels", can you believe it? I saw a bit of it on the TV a couple of days ago and I said to myself, "My oh my, but that Drew Barrymore is fine. I think I want to see some more of this. I'll have to rent it soon."

And that's exactly what I did.

Drew, I'm coming, baby. Don't go nowhere, I'll be there directly.

No comments: