11.24.2007

What's on your mind...besides Georgia

What the hell...nothing better to do.

from MySpace (as if I needed to tell you that):


WRITE EXACTLY WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND, AND DON’T CHANGE IT.

1. Im tired of: stupid tv commercials that use classic rocks songs (and basically tired of tv commercials in general)

2. I am listening to: the dog barking (an all too common noise)…I was listening to Highway 16 on XM but the wife turned it down when her sister showed up

3. Maybe I should: break down and go with my wife and son to the Thanksgiving festivities, but I wouldn’t want to break such a long standing tradition of staying home by myself

5. Chocolate is: too sweet and over-rated

6. I don't understand: the meaning of life

7. I have lost my respect for: the current state of popular music (which only means that I’m getting old)

8. I last ate: a Payday candy bar

9. The meaning of my display name: my name. it used to be “jimbo”, which is what most of my best friends call me, but I didn’t want my daughter to think of me as “jimbo”

11. Someday: I’ll read all the greatest classic books of all time

12. I will always remember: every band I ever played in, the best of times and the worst of times, the day my son was born and the years spent watching him grow, finding my daughter on MySpace after almost 20 years

13. Love is: all you need

14. MySpace: is the greatest website on the internet (see # 12)

15. Today: Thanksgiving, and yes, I’d rather be on the internet than eating turkey or watching football (I don’t like turkey, not to crazy about football, and I’m well known for being a hermit)

16. Tomorrow: is not guaranteed and it never knows, furthermore it’s only a day away.

17. I get annoyed: easilly

18. Parties: aren’t parties unless someone gets belligerent or throws up, therefire I prefer to attend “gatherings”

19. Simple kisses: I don’t know…I would think that the complicated ones are the best.

22. I wish: I was 10 years old again.

QUESTIONS

01. Is your hair wet? Why would it be?

02. Is your cell phone right by you? Cell phones…okay, I give up. Is it a mandatory law these days that you have to own one? Then I guess I’m an outlaw.

03. Do you miss someone? Yes. I miss the man I was 30 years ago.

04. Are you wearing chap stick? I always hate simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answers.

05. Are you tired? Yes I am always tired. Staying sane is a tiring job

06. Are you wearing pajamas? I don’t wear pajamas, although I think Hugh Hefner wears them well and who knows but that I might take the cue from him one of these days.

07.are you mad? No, I think I’ll celebrate this thanksgiving by switching off my “mad” button

08. Are you upset?: Yeah, I am as a matter of fact. I got the Highway 16 rolling again on the XM Online, and they’re playing the new Trisha Yearwood song, which I hate. That kind of little stuff is what upsets me.

HAVE YOU

01. Recently done anything you regret? Besides turning on the XM Online while Trisha Yearwood is warbling? Oh yeah. I regret a significant portion of my days on this planet.

02. Ever stuck gum under a desk? Yep. Ya gotta leave a little something for the poor kids to chew on

04. Ever tripped over your own feet? No, I have not. I have tripped over someone else’s feet.

TODAY HAVE YOU

01. Have you cursed? You know, it’s strange…I usually spit out a curse 164 times a day (in private, of course), but I don’t think I have done it today. I must correct that. *%&$!!!

02. Have you gotten mad at someone? Does the dog count?

03.Is there one person on your mind right now? Trisha Yearwood.

04. Do you have any siblings? I have one brother, four brothers from another mother and two sisters from another mister.

05. Do you want children? I already have a couple and I don’t want another. I’d hate to show up at his/her graduation in a wheelchair equipped with a colostomy bag

06. Do you smile often? Only when there’s no one around to see me

07. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? Never, but I hardly ever wear any shoes

08. Do you like your handwriting? I don’t mind it. Why should I if I can read it? It would be pretty senseless for someone to develop a cmplex about their handwriting, wouldn’t it? “Oh, God, I just HATE my handwriting!!!”

09. Are your toenails painted? Yeah, I’ve got a perfectly rendering of the Mona Lisa on the big toe of my right foot. Cool, huh? You should see the Warhol on my left foot!

10. Are you a friendly person? Actually I am, though my wife would tell you otherwise.

11. Whose bed other than yours did you last sleep in? I don’t know “whose” bed it was…it was just a mattress laying in the floor of what used to be Jason Tillis’ bedroom, which I got about 3 hours of sleep .. quitting a “gathering” at 4:30 am…

12. What color shirt are you wearing? Blue shirt, blue is the color of desire. I made that up.

13. What were you doing at 2PM yesterday? I think I was listening to Highway 16 on the XM, but I can’t be sure because they didn’t play that wretched Trisha Yearwood song.

14. What can you not wait for? The big money