10.10.2007

A few examples of my photo art for you, then I take another optically therapeutic break.

I'm taking another short break...I couldn't resist getting back online too soon after my last sabbatical. The whole point is to give my eyes a rest from the evil and deadly cathode rays that emit from my monitor screen.

So check back in a few days, and in the meantime here are 4 more examples of my recent photo art for your consideration, contemplation and/or condemnation.

You can always let me know what you think...there's nifty feature on these blogs called "Comments". Sometimes I forget about it, because I rarely recieve any. But I'm not whining about it.

At least, not too much.

See you soon.

Self-Portrait of the Artist Holding an 8-BallLiterature of the Western World
Self-Portrait of the Artist as a Dead Man
Self-Portrait of the Artist with a Figurine Resembling George Harrison Clasped Between His Teeth