9.26.2007

I know, you can't get enough of these dumb questionarres

1. What is your name? James Arthur Casey
2. What is your favorite color?I don't have one, now ask something original.
3. How many times a week do you eat out?As often as I can afford to.
4. Where?Somewhere within a 30 mile radius.
5. What are the last four digits of your social security number?666
6. Do you like crack cocaine?Who doesn't?
7. Who do you buy it from?My mother
8. How tall are you?Tall enough to change the lightbulb when asked.
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you hate our President?I don't hate him. Come on, there are a lot better things and people to hate, don't you think?
10. Would you consider yourself a Terrorist?Only to the family dog
11. Do you pirate music off the Internet?Not as often as most people do.
12. What's your favorite candy?I like me a Heath bar, Snickers is good, just about anything that will rot my teeth will do.
13. What is your mother's maiden name?I forgot
14. Target or Walmart?Target has better stuff but Wal-Mart's closer.
15. America or Canada?American music is better, Canadian bacon's not so bad. It's a toss-up.
16. Do you leave your blinds open and walk around naked?Yep. And I leave a tip jar on the porch.
17. Where do you live?In a house.
18. On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot are you?Well, thankfully the fall has arrived and temperatures are much more tolerable...I'm glad to say I'm not too hot at all.
19. Have you ever daydreamed about assassinating President Bush?I dream of finding out who comes up with these stupid questions and assassinating him/her.
20. What is your credit score?B-
21. What is the security number on the back of your credit card?1234-5678-9101-1121
22. Who was the last person you kissed?The mailman
23. Are you thinking about something right now?Yeah...I'm thinking that I'm a fool with WAY too much time on my hands to be filling this thing out, especially when some of the questions are the exact same ones I've answered in numerous other time wasting surveys.
24. Do you like to "party"? Only if there are guns and hard drugs involved. Anything less is just not a "party"
25. Do you like Taco Bell?Yes. Especially when my gastrointestinal tract needs irrigating.
26. Do you like Kraft macaroni and cheese?Fuck that shit.
27. What color socks are you wearing right now?I don't wear socks when I'm being lazy around the house.
28. What color panties are you wearing right now?Pink.Just kidding...
They're purple.
29. Are you offended by this survey?It offends my sensibility
30. Do you hate America?I don't hate anything I can't throw away or shoot.
31. Do you own a Visa or Mastercard?The bank owns it...I just use it.
32. How many cats do you have?Zero, and that's the way it's gonna stay. Cats are smug little bastards who secretly make fun of you when your back is turned.
33. Who do you think is most likely to repost this survey?A fool.
34. What is their home address?I forgot...I think it was somewhere in California.