8.22.2007

It's MEME time again!

That's right, kiddies, it's time for another revealing Q&A from yours truly, the legendary music pioneer. This one's been floating around MySpace, so I don't necessarily feel the need to backtrack it.

Name: J.A. Casey
Birthday: 4/18/62
Birthplace: Oklahoma
Current Location: Oklahoma
Eye Color: green. I think
Hair Color: brown and greying
Height: 6'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: Irish
The Shoes You Wore Today: None
Your Weakness: Money management
Your Fears: Any and every conceivable way of dying other than in my sleep
Your Perfect Pizza: Just about any pizza is perfect as long is it doesn't include anchovies, Canadian bacon or mushrooms
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Make it to next year
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: I don't use instant messengers
Thoughts First Waking Up: "Here we go again"
Your Best Physical Feature: My gall bladder (or maybe my kidneys)
Your Bedtime: Pretty damn early...earlier as I get older
Your Most Missed Memory: Trick question. How can you miss a memory? A memory that can be missed is no longer a memory, and if it's not a memory then it can not be missed. I don't miss any memories because I remember every one of them, good and bad...or something like that...
Pepsi or Coke: I like 'em both. But probably Pepsi more these days
MacDonalds or Burger King: Burger King, if those are my only choices
Single or Group Dates: A "single" date doesn't sound like much fun
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I can't stand tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee
Do you Smoke: Hell,no
Do you Swear: Only on my mother's grave...Oh, wait...she's still alive (thank God), I suppose you mean do I cuss? Only when children are in the room. (heh heh)
Do you Sing: When noone is there to hear me, of course I sing.
Do you Shower Daily: A couple of times a day. I have a strong aversion to body odor
Have you Been in Love: Yada Yada Yada...how about an ORIGINAL question?
Do you want to go to College: Yeah, when I'm 70 years old
Do you want to get Married: I did until I got married. ha! Just kidding, dear.
Do you believe in yourself: No, actually I don't. But that has never stopped me from existing.
Do you get Motion Sickness: No.
Do you think you are Attractive: Moreso than the Elephant Man.
Are you a Health Freak: No, I'm a disease freak
Do you get along with your Parents: I'll pass on this one.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Love 'em, until they turn into tornadoes, then they lose their charm
Do you play an Instrument: A few
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Rubbing alcohol?
In the past month have you Smoked: no no no no no no no no
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Not in the last month...now if the question had been *6* months the answer might not be the same
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yeah. Don't tell my wife. (just kidding again, dear!)
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: No money = No mall
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: They don't come in boxes, but I did eat about 1/3 of a package not too long ago
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: I have not eaten sushi in the last 45 years and 4 months, I don't plan on eating it in the next 45 years and 4 months
In the past month have you been on Stage: All the world's a stage...so, no.
In the past month have you been Dumped: Dumped on?
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No, but I walk around the house naked when there's noone else home, can I get credit for that?
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No, I gave up thievery several years ago
Ever been Drunk: I'm drunk on the sweet nectar of love and life, 24/7...Wait. that's not true. But seriously, I haven't been drunk in a long time. I really, really don't like vomiting.
Ever been called a Tease: Only when tormenting the dog.
Ever been Beaten up: Can't say that I have, except in the existential sense
Ever Shoplifted: I told you already, I'm retired.
How do you want to Die: Are you threatening me?
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A toddler
What country would you most like to Visit: That's okay, I'll just stay home.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: watermelon seed
Favourite Hair Color: tree trunk
Short or Long Hair: charcoal marijuana
Height: midget magnet
Weight: yesterday's papers
Best Clothing Style: No clothing
Number of Drugs I have taken: tried two or three, stuck with one, none for now
Number of CDs I own: 2000+ (seriously, and since I got XM Satellite Radio I rarely listen to any of them...)
Number of Piercings: 0...used to have 2 in my left ear, but they're gone now, thank God. Earrings on a man are goofy.
Number of Tattoos: Alas, I have not as yet let an amateur artist draw on my body with a hot needle.
Number of things in my Past I Regret: What a stupid question. As if I could count that high?