5.20.2006

XM Satellite Radio Blogs

I've compiled a short list of XM Satellite Radio-related blogs. I thought there would be more out there, and maybe there are, but these are the ones I tracked down (these are literal blogs, by the way, not websites...otherwise I would have listed XMFan and the new XM411).
Can't vouch for the overall quality of these blogs, though a couple of them looked pretty well maintained. For the life of me I cannot figure out why the 90's on 9 has inspired it's own blog but not any of the other channels...
At any rate, here ya go, XM fans (and potential XM listeners):

XM Radio Buzz

XM Radio: The 90s On 9

| XM Living Blog | XM Living.com - Featuring XM Radio News, XM Forums, XM Living Blog, XM Radio Products and Reviews

? XM Radio News & Reviews: love xm radio (XM Radio Conversations) - News & Comments about XM Satellite Radio

This week on XM Radio - 05/15/06 - Beyondxm.com

No comments: