5.20.2006

The OFFICIAL Last Word on The DaVinci Code


Someone translate this text and e-mail it back to me at jackory69@yahoo.com
Lucky you...in landing on this blog you've stumbled upon the OFFICIAL FINAL WORD on The DaVinci Code...Can you handle it?
Okay, here it is:
We're all sick to death of hearing about it.
Those of us who have faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ have recognized it for what it is...the Gnostic heresy rearing it's ugly head in the 21st century. Those of us who regularly read the Bible know that it's already been addressed there and our faith is neither shaken nor threatened in any way by a movie/book that can't make up it's mind whether it wants to be taken as fiction or non-fiction. The Postmodernist dillemna played out for you right there, friends.
From what I've seen the critics are panning it left and right, so maybe the most memorable thing about it will prove to have nothing to do with it's "attacks on the church" but instead that it will go down in history as one of the few total failures ever produced by the likes of Ron Howard and Tom Hanks.
The albino community, I am told, is pissed at them, and with good reason, I believe. And yet DaVinci & Code are up there with American Idol and Natalee Holloway as "News Stories That Just Won't Go Away", a PR man's sweet dream, saving him time and money.
And that's about as much explanation you're gonna get out of me. Just respect me and hear me out when I say that the absolute FINAL WORD on anything remotely related to DaVinci Code is...
SICK TO DEATH OF IT ALL!
TIRED OF IT!
Leave it ALONE, see if it DIES!!!
Am I right, peoples?

No comments: