3.10.2006

A Blast From the Past!

Well, we finally got a new computer...nice little Dell number.
Finally have a CD burner...wow, I had no idea what I was missing (LimeWire *wink wink**nudge nudge*).
So I'm logging onto Blogger for the first time on this new computer and I guess I accidentally typed in my username without the large case letters..much to my surprise I was directed to my first attempt at blogging, a short-lived epic entitled Adventures In Retail Music Sales.
It was written during the time when I worked at a local CD Warehouse, and it's actually got some interesting stuff. I'll probably re-post some of it here in the near future, but if you just can't wait (and I know you can't), feel free to click HERE and witness it for yourself, in all it's antique templated glory.

No comments: